AutoFocus 2.0.3 Release Documentation is Now Live!
Category : Palo Alto
This release of AutoFocus introduces a variety of improvements related to the AutoFocus Reports and Dashboard, as well as support for the newly available WildFire Windows 10 analysis environment.
Key enhancements and features include:
- Customizable reports that can be referenced and managed from your AutoFocus dashboard.
- Visualization enhancements for widgets that provide multiple data charting options.
- Exportable Dashboard Reports.
- Support for samples analyzed using the WildFire Windows 10 analysis environment.
- Ability to synchronize with the latest versions of default Palo Alto Networks reports.
For more details on the new enhancements, take a look at the AutoFocus New Feature Guide.
New and Updated Documentation
- AutoFocus 2.0.3 Release Notes: Lists what’s new in the release, known issues, and the issues we’ve fixed.
- AutoFocus 2.0.3 New Feature Guide: Provides a snapshot of the new features the releases introduce, so that you can get started with each feature quickly.
- AutoFocus 2.0.3 Administrator’s Guide: Takes you through the configuration and maintenance of AutoFocus 2.0.3.
As always, you can find our content on our Technical Documentation site.