Secure Mobile Content Management (MCM) Keeps Data Safe and Business Moving
Secure access to enterprise file synchronization and share systems (EFSS)
Protect access to EFSS systems via a secure mobile content repository that encrypts data locally, supports document annotation and editing, connects securely to back-end content storage and provides IT visibility into information stored on mobile devices.
- Authorize access to both on-premises and cloud EFSS systems like Sharepoint, Office 365, and Box.
- Integrated annotation and editing capabilities allow users to review and annotate documents on any device.
- Automatically publish important documents and media to employee devices.
Prevent data loss on mobile devices and desktops
Mobile content security policies and controls prevent unauthorized sharing and allow IT to remotely wipe data if the device doesn’t comply with corporate security requirements.
- Use a single console to configure and enforce data loss prevention (DLP) policies such as open-in and copy/paste restrictions.
- Leverage FIPS 140-2 validated encryption to protect content stored on mobile devices.