The CyberAvengers Playbook
Category : FireEye
The Non-Technical, No Nonsense Guide For Directors, Officers, and General Counsels
Cybersecurity, as many organizations practice it today, is broken. Everybody is feeling the pressure as competitors and partners alike dread a breach. Leadership can’t be left in the dark due to technobabble, a lack of resources, or excuses as to why cyber risk cannot be measured.
FireEye is proud to support the new eBook, The #CyberAvengers Playbook: Doing the Little Things (and Some of the Big Things) Well (2017 Edition). This short guide is designed to give you actionable items that could help any organization improve its cybersecurity posture.
Download the eBook and pick up the following tips from the #CyberAvengers:
- Oversight duties: Learn to view risk from an enterprise perspective in an era where accountability and fallout costs are surely going to grow.
- Cyber risk: Why it matters and how to wisely spend your limited resources.
- Communication gaps: Cybersecurity is not an IT-only issue, so do not be afraid to speak your mind. We show you which questions to ask.
- Response and continuity: Even the best-tested plans can go out the window during a time of crisis. Learn to minimize the fallout.
- What’s happening in 2017 and what to expect in 2018: From the ransomware scare to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect, business is becoming more expensive. We try to help you save wherever you can.